Considering a move to Copper River?
The five-star lifestyle experience of this neighborhood is just a few miles north in Fresno, California, and boasts some of the most magnificent views as this Copper River Ranch community, which is built among an 18-hole golf course, sits just below a backdrop of the Sierra Nevada mountain range. Yes, you will definitely get the feeling that you are leaving all of your stress and everyday challenges behind when you take the drive and head to Copper River Ranch & Country Club.
We are here to guide you through everything you need to know if you want to make Copper River your home in 2019. Come along with us and learn more about this amazing place!
Affordability of Living in Copper River
2018 sales statistics for Copper River Ranch show that approximately half of all sales were in the $385,000 – $599,000 range, with the other half in the $600,000. – $800,000 range and up into the millions as final selling prices. You are definitely paying for the location in this serene, safe gated community and the price also relies heavily on the size of the home, as well as the size of the lot.
More recently, as of January 2019, at least three home construction companies were building even more choices at Copper River Ranch, including a beautiful 4 bedroom/3 bath 2360 square foot home for $460,000. In addition, while some homes have no HOA fees, others will run between $50 – $100 per month, and membership for the Country Club is not included.
Webber Realty Group can provide you with all of the information and guidance you need to make your home search in Copper River a wonderful experience, whether it’s new construction or previously owned.
So many reasons why this will be the place you will want to come home to…
- Award-winning Clovis Unified Schools – all within three miles: Fugman Elementary, Granite Ridge Intermediate, and Clovis North High School; not from this area? make sure you read about all of the great accomplishments of Clovis schools.
- Golf – An 18-hole, par 72 championship course and a golf pro shop
- Lewis S. Eaton Trail – over four miles with access to: walking, running, cycling, and also observing nature along the San Joaquin River. You can follow the trail south to Woodward Park where there is over 300 acres, including: picnic areas, playgrounds, multipurpose trails, fenced dog park, ponds & lake, and a 2,500 seat multi-use amphitheater.
- Fitness Center – all of the latest equipment, and a calendar filled with a variety of group exercise classes.
- Early Californian inspired clubhouse – intimate fine dining with a new menu every week inside The Restaurant and covered outside dining on the veranda – all surrounded by lush green fairways, Spanish fountains, and Alicante Park & Vineyards.
- Swimming & Tennis – heated throughout the winter, there is a 25 meter pool, a spa, and a toddler pool; award-winning lighted tennis courts and members’ lounge.
- Kids Center – the kids can play while their parents are golfing, or enjoying a relaxing dinner. There are also many fun activities the kids will love that are added to the calendar – especially during the summer.
So many things to do and so close to home…
- Restaurants – tons of them close by! from fine dining to sports bars, drive-thrus and everything in between. We love the food and casual dining at Yosemite Ranch Steak and Seafood about four miles away; and just tried the recently opened and a little more casual and less expensive choice at Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar five miles away in the Villagio Shopping Center. Go to link for blog (restaurants)?
- Shopping – from your favorite hobby shops, clothing, kitchen, bath, and sports, you will find multiple acres of retail shopping in the Shops at River Park and Villagio, along with Edwards Fresno Stadium 22 & IMAX Movie Theater.
- Millerton Lake and Shaver Lake – water sports just 9 miles and 40 miles away, respectively.
- Sierra Summit Mountain Resort – your winter snow sports recreation place – 57 miles
- Yosemite National Park – How lucky are we? We can drive 95 miles, spend a day in this world renowned park and come home to Copper River Ranch the same night!
- Fresno Yosemite International Airport is just 15 miles away and if you want to discover Downtown Fresno, you can travel 12 miles to get there.
Copper River Ranch is truly one of the most stunning and tranquil world-class living experiences, beginning with the palm tree-lined drive into a community with so much to offer and with close proximity to the most beautiful destinations in the world…you will be hooked.
Buying a Home? Webber Realty Group is your one connection to everything “home” and we provide full service: from neighborhood tours for those new to the area to free consultations, research and reports for Buyers.
Selling your home? We provide personalized service and are there with you every step of the way: from the first consultation and market analysis to the professional photography and home staging services…all with no extra fees when listing your home with us! Call Justin at 559.618.2598 or Mike at 559.618.2196.